St Luke's Church, Clifton, Cumbria

  • Description

    "Welcome to St Luke's Church, Clifton, West Cumbria St Luke's is a small village church in north west Cumbria on the edge of the Lake District. The present building was opened in 1901 but there has been a church on this site since at least Norman times. Some Norman artifacts can be found in the church...."
  • Owner

    St Luke's Church, Clifton, Cumbria
  • Source

    Local (Co-Curate)
  • License

    What does this mean? Unknown license check permission to reuse
  • Further information

    Link: https://stlukesclifton.weebly.com/
    Resource type: Text/Website
    Added by: Edmund Anon
    Last modified: 1 year, 5 months ago
    Viewed: 159 times
    Picture Taken: Unknown
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES