IMG_8926

  • Description

    St Augustin's is a Church of England parish church, within the Diocese of Newcastle, and was consecrated in 1884. As of 2021, it is part of the North Shields Team Ministry, sharing clergy with Christ Church. The building stands at the junction of Jackson Street and Washington, in the area of North Shields immediately west of Northumberland Park.
  • Owner

    admgry
  • Source

    Flickr (Flickr)
  • License

    What does this mean? All Rights Reserved (Seek permission to reuse)
  • Further information

    Link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/37094345@N00/51801369338/
    Resource type: Image
    Added by: Simon Cotterill
    Last modified: 1 year, 4 months ago
    Viewed: 151 times
    Picture Taken: 2021-06-07T11:19:43
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES