DescriptionOpened: 7.1859 (First appearance in Bradshaw) On un-named lane ¾-mile south of its junction with B6350 at Wark village. Company on Opening: York, Newcastle & Berwick Railway....There is some uncertainty about the early years of this station. It first appeared in Bradshaw as ‘Wark’ in July 1859 about a decade after the line opened, but the station building closely resembles that at Carham, the next on the way to Kelso which opened with the line or very soon after. In.....
LicenseWhat does this mean? Unknown license check permission to reuse
Further informationLink: http://www.disused-stations.org.uk/s/sunilaws/index.shtml
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Viewed: 93 times
Picture Taken: Unknown