Description"The pant has the symbol of the town St Michael and Dragon on its top. The plaque on the pant reads: "One of the principal public water supplies in Alnwick. Present structure erected in 1765 replacing a much earlier one". The pant is listed grade II*. " Photo by Michael Dibb, 2011.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/2455316
Resource type: Image
Added by: Peter Smith
Last modified: 1 year, 4 months ago
Viewed: 140 times
Picture Taken: 2011-05-22