Description"Built as houses and a bank on the site of Anderson Place, the house (and grounds) that Richhard Grainger bought in 1834 for £50,000 and then demolished, enabling him to carry out his grand plan to transform the town centre. The building is currently occupied by Lloyds Bank; it is Grade II* listed http://list.historicengland.org.uk/resultsingle.aspx?uid=1024880 . The Buildings of Grainger Town - No.5. See []." Photo by Mike Quinn, 2014.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4406297
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 4 months ago
Viewed: 64 times
Picture Taken: 2014-09-13