Description"The Anglican church was designed in the Decorated period of Gothic architecture by Anthony Salvin and built in 1846 on the instructions of Hugh, 3rd Duke of Northumberland. There is a particularly fine east window. When the parish of St Paul's was merged with that of St Michael's in 1982, the church became Roman Catholic and the former Catholic church became the Baliffgate Museum. " Photo by Michael Dibb, 2011.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/2455289
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 1 year ago
Viewed: 188 times
Picture Taken: 2011-05-22