Description"Designed in the Decorated period of Gothic architecture by Anthony Salvin Esq., St Paul’s Church was built for the sum of £12,000 on the instructions of Hugh, 3rd Duke of Northumberland. When opened for worship in 1846 it provided much needed additional accommodation for the town’s Anglican community. St Paul’s was dedicated by Bishop Hugh Lindsay on 11th December 1982 for use by the Roman Catholic community. " Photo by Russel Wills, 2020.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/6429409
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 1 year ago
Viewed: 210 times
Picture Taken: 2020-03-31