CHURCH OF ST OLAF - Wasdale Head - List Entry

  • Description

    "Parish Church. Earliest reference to a church on this is c1550; records start 1620. Later additions and alterations. Pebble-dashed rubble walls (c3 ft thick) on plinth. Graduated slate roofs with overhanging eaves; stone copings with bellcote to west end. Single cell. Side walls c5 ft high...."
  • Owner

    Historic England
  • Source

    Local (Co-Curate)
  • License

    What does this mean? Unknown license check permission to reuse
  • Further information

    Link: https://historicengland.org.uk/listing/the-list/list-entry/1086640
    Resource type: Text/Website
    Added by: Simon Cotterill
    Last modified: 2 weeks, 6 days ago
    Viewed: 22 times
    Picture Taken: Unknown
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES