Description"The east portal. The tunnel is 378 yards (345m) long, and was opened on 18 June 1819. Despite its generous proportions, it has no towpath. The West Coast Main Line (opened in 1846) crosses over the canal here." Photo by Ian Taylor, 2015.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4329807
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 1 month ago
Viewed: 20 times
Picture Taken: 2015-01-31