Description"The chapel was built in 1885 to the design of W.S. Hicks for John Straker, presumably of Stagshaw Hall; it's aligned, perhaps unusually, south-west / north-east. The grave slabs in front of the church are of members of the Straker family." Photo by Trevor Littlewood, 2020.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/6676982
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 1 year, 7 months ago
Viewed: 161 times
Picture Taken: 2020-11-15