CHURCH OF ST JOHN - Newton Reigny - List Entry

  • Description

    "Parish church. Late C12 and C13 with extensive restoration of 1876 by Ewan Christian. Mixed red and pink blocks of sandstone, the upper part of the walls of coursed red sandstone rubble. Graduated greenslate roofs with coped gables. 3-bay nave with aisles, south porch and twin open bellcote. Single-bay chancel with north vestry...."
  • Owner

    Historic England
  • Source

    Local (Co-Curate)
  • License

    What does this mean? Unknown license check permission to reuse
  • Further information

    Link: https://historicengland.org.uk/listing/the-list/list-entry/1145530
    Resource type: Text/Website
    Added by: Simon Cotterill
    Last modified: 2 years, 12 months ago
    Viewed: 266 times
    Picture Taken: Unknown
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES