Description"This grade 2 listed building was the gift of Andrew Carnegie in 1903. Its use as a library was discontinued in 1999, but it remains in use as local government offices and a branch office of UNISON." Photo by Oliver Dixon, 2015.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4746577
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 1 month, 1 week ago
Viewed: 28 times
Picture Taken: 2015-11-19