Description"Built as a Late Norman pele tower. It was burnt by the Scots in 1541, but was restored by Lady Anne Clifford in 1660; however by the mid 18thC it had become a ruin again." Photo by Matthew Hatton, 2010.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/1804389
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 1 year, 11 months ago
Viewed: 175 times
Picture Taken: 2010-04-12