Description"Rear view of the church and churchyard from the adjacent public footpath. The church was built in 1834, chiefly at the expense of the first Morrit resident at Rokeby Park, J. B. S. Morritt, Esq. It replaces the old church on the banks of the River Greta, some way from the modern village. Stone from the old church was used in the construction of the new building." Photo by Paul Buckingham, 2013.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3641265
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 1 year, 4 months ago
Viewed: 97 times
Picture Taken: 2013-09-03