Description"Half a mile east of Hamsterley village. The Church of St.James has a Norman doorway, the rest dating from the late 13th century. A stone in the porch reads; 'Restored in the 60th year of the Revd J.G.Milner's incumbency AD 1864'. The church register dates from 1588." Photo by Hugh Mortimer, 2006.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/273024
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 1 year, 5 months ago
Viewed: 129 times
Picture Taken: 2006-11-04