Bell Bro. Bricks

  • Description

    Bell Brothers formed in 1844, they had their fingers in many pies. In 1851 they built a new Ironworks at Port Clarence on the north bank of the River Tees, it had good access to their coal mines in Co.Durham, limestone from Teesdale and ironstone coming frome Cleveland.
  • Owner

    Scumbag*College
  • Source

    Flickr (Flickr)
  • License

    What does this mean? Attribution-NonCommercial License
  • Further information

    Link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/51368278@N08/44183968571/
    Resource type: Image
    Added by: Simon Cotterill
    Last modified: 1 year, 8 months ago
    Viewed: 132 times
    Picture Taken: 2018-08-18T11:35:15
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES