Description"Bronze statue, Peterhead granite plinth with four bas-relief panels representing some of his concerns; Elections, a colliery school, a colliery engine and docks, and black slaves. Erected on September 28th 1875. Removed for restoration, as part of the £6.2m Pedestrian Heart project, and on March 21st 2007, re-erected in its original position on the junction of High Row, Northgate and Prospect Place, facing the town clock." Photo by Hugh Mortimer, 2006.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/160055
Resource type: Image
Added by: Splat
Last modified: 5 months, 3 weeks ago
Viewed: 46 times
Picture Taken: 2006-02-19