Description"St Bartholomew's Church was built in 1827 and restored in 1884. Only the nave lancet windows with Y-tracery are of 1827, the other windows have geometrical tracery. The church has a typically Victorian polygonal apse." Photo by Humphrey Bolton, 2004.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/86787
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 10 months ago
Viewed: 74 times
Picture Taken: 2004-01-04