Description"Also known as the Yew Tree Hall, it was formerly the malthouse of the Jennings family brewery. Later, after the brewery was moved to Cockermouth, the building was let in 1910 to a body of trustees, so becoming the village hall of Lorton." Photo by Roger Smith, 2009.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/1512758
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 2 years, 4 months ago
Viewed: 209 times
Picture Taken: 2009-09-24