Description"Viewed from across the Matfen Burn. Holy Trinity Church, erected in 1842 at the sole cost of Sir Edward Blackett, consists of nave, chancel and tower, which houses three bells. The style of architecture is Early English with single lancet windows. Features include alabaster reliefs and a modern organ built by Mr. Nigel Church in the 1970s and given by Ursula Lady Blackett." Photo by David Clark, 2010.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/1690808
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 10 months ago
Viewed: 48 times
Picture Taken: 2010-02-01