Blyth War Memorials

  • Description

    Ridley Park, Blyth. To teh left is the Boer War Memorial, to the right, the Great War memorial was designed by the Borough Surveyor, Mr Leiper, and built by T and G Cocks of Blyth. It was unveiled on 17 November 1923 by the Duke of Northumberland outside the Knight Memorial Hospital. It was moved to Ridley Park in 1950.
  • Owner

    Reading Tom
  • Source

    Flickr (Flickr)
  • License

    What does this mean? Attribution License
  • Further information

    Link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/16801915@N06/48586307207/
    Resource type: Image
    Added by: Peter Smith
    Last modified: 4 years, 3 months ago
    Viewed: 417 times
    Picture Taken: 2019-08-15T13:19:17
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES