Description12th century castle that was acquired by Lord Crewe in 1704 and restored and made habitable after his death by Dr. Sharpe, the trustee of the charitable trust endowed by his will. Acquired by Lord Armstrong, who also had extensive restoration and rebuilding by C.J. Ferguson, 1894- 1904.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution License
Further informationLink: https://www.flickr.com/photos/16801915@N06/48396267571/
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 2 years, 6 months ago
Viewed: 152 times
Picture Taken: 2019-07-17T14:21:04