Camerton – St Peter’s Church

  • Description

    "Camerton church is away from the village, by a bend in the River Derwent. It has a small west tower of 1855, with a polygonal top, a nave, transept and chancel. There is a single stained glass window in the vestry – Christ crowned with thorns and the Cross on His shoulder, by William Wailes....."
  • Owner

    Visit Cumbria
  • Source

    Local (Co-Curate)
  • License

    What does this mean? Unknown license check permission to reuse
  • Further information

    Link: https://www.visitcumbria.com/churches/camerton-st-peters-church/
    Resource type: Text/Website
    Added by: Simon Cotterill
    Last modified: 4 years, 7 months ago
    Viewed: 460 times
    Picture Taken: Unknown
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES