Description"St Stephen's Church dates from 1600. It was built as a school under the will of Cuthbert Buckle, a local man who became Lord Mayor of London. In 1608 it was consecrated and became Stainmore chapel." Photo by David Rogers, 2009.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/1527864
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 2 years ago
Viewed: 249 times
Picture Taken: 2009-10-08