Description"The church of St Paul, Pooley Bridge was built in the 1860’s as a daughter church of St Michael, Barton to serve the developing tourist trade in the village, which is situated at the north end of Ullswater. It became a separate parish in 1905 but has always maintained strong links with Barton." Photo by Rude Health , 2014.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4127727
Resource type: Image
Added by: Edmund Anon
Last modified: 6 months, 4 weeks ago
Viewed: 39 times
Picture Taken: 2014-08-19