Description"Fellburn was probably originally a farm near High Ramshaw and Low Todhillwood but marked as 'ruins' on the 1st edition OS (1865). Shown as 'school' on the 1896 map and possibly in use up to the 1950s but now ruined again." Photo by Andrew Curtis, 2015.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4363505
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 1 year, 2 months ago
Viewed: 69 times
Picture Taken: 2015-02-13