Description"The Rothbury branch railway which operated from 1870 until 1963 meandered its way through very hilly country from Scots Gap to Rothbury. The cottage stands on the site of the old Ewesley Station and is the old station master's house (information David Clark)." Photo by Oliver Dixon, 2011.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/2263083
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 3 years, 6 months ago
Viewed: 250 times
Picture Taken: 2011-02-08