Description"Small but simple with arched windows and built in 1841. This is also believed to be the site of the chapel of the Blessed Virgin. It probably stood at the west end of the village of Great Swinburne. It was probably destroyed in the 14th or 15th centuries. There are no remains to be seen today." Photo by Les Hull, 2004.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/116620
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 2 months ago
Viewed: 25 times
Picture Taken: 2004-11-24