Description"This is at the north-eastern corner of the churchyard, overlooking the town. The war memorial was erected in 1919 and was sculpted by W G Collingwood of Coniston. It is similar in design to the runic cross at Gosforth, Cumberland." Photo by Humphrey Bolton, 2006.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/168976
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 4 years, 8 months ago
Viewed: 481 times
Picture Taken: 2006-05-06