Description"Originally Norman, a 13th-century chancel arch remains but the whole church was in ruins in 1820 and was restored by Dobson in 1828, again remodelled in 1873. Situated in the heart of the beautiful village off the Northumbrian coast." Photo by Christine Westerback, 2006.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/124978
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 4 years, 9 months ago
Viewed: 378 times
Picture Taken: 2006-02-19