Description"St Mary's church was rebuilt in 1615 with extensive renovations in 1700, although it still contains parts of a much older, probably Norman church. The church as it is today is from 1828 with a pinnacled tower, although it was damaged by lightning in 2000 and was subsequently restored. The east end was originally a chapel exclusively for the use of Belford Hall. " Photo by Lisa Jarvis, 2007.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/393610
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 3 years, 7 months ago
Viewed: 263 times
Picture Taken: 2007-03-29