Description"The church of St. Mary is a plain stone building in the Early English style, having chancel, nave, aisle, north and west galleries, with lofty tower containing 2 bells and surmounted by pinnacles: it contains an organ and four handsome stained glass windows. It is surrounded by a large neatly-kept graveyard with many headstones and memorials cut from local Whinstone, the earliest found dating from 1728. Picture taken using a Minolta XG-M camera and MC W.Rokkor-HG 1:2.8/35mm lens on Kodak Portra 160NC film." Photo by Peter Taylor, 2009.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/1520949
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 4 years, 7 months ago
Viewed: 332 times
Picture Taken: 2009-09-06