Description"Originally built in 1615 for the state visit of King James the First of England and Sixth of Scotland. The room was subsequently extended another 20feet into the adjoining room." Photo by Derek Voller, 2013.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3465371
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 3 years, 4 months ago
Viewed: 187 times
Picture Taken: 2013-05-07