Description"Opened in 1861 by the South Durham and Lancashire Union Railway (later part of the North Eastern railway) on the line from Barnard Castle to Tebay over Stainmore summit, this station closed in 1952. View west towards Ravenstonedale and Tebay." Photo by Nigel Thompson, 2012.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3447502
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 3 years, 2 months ago
Viewed: 198 times
Picture Taken: 2012-02-25