Description"This signal box stood at the summit of the railway line between Kirkby Stephen and Ravenstonedale [889ft / 267 metres]. It closed in 1931. The remains were excavated and interpreted in 2005." Photo by Christine Johnstone, 2014.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3878115
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Viewed: 22 times
Picture Taken: 2014-03-04