Description"Looking southwards towards Dent. Modern signal box dating from 1972, replacing the Midland Railway box erected in 1892. The old Goods Shed became disused by the railway when goods facilities were withdrawn in September 1964." Photo by Wilson Adams, 1987.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/329455
Resource type: Image
Added by: Edmund Anon
Last modified: 4 years, 9 months ago
Viewed: 346 times
Picture Taken: 1987-07-00