Description"St Catherine's Church occupies an isolated position about halfway between the villages of Dufton and Knock. one of the ways of reaching it is by this field path.The present church is late 18th century replacing an earlier one of about 1293." Photo by Christopher Hall, 2015.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4307776
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 8 months, 1 week ago
Viewed: 38 times
Picture Taken: 2015-01-02