CHURCH OF ST MARY - Cleator - List Entry

  • Description

    "Roman Catholic church, 1872, by E W Pugin, son of A W N Pugin. Rock-faced coursed dressed red sandstone with red sandstone ashlar dressings. Nave and chancel under single slate roof, aisles and transepts, main entrance porch at (ritual) west end. Link to priest's house beyond vestry. Actual alignment of church is south-east (nave) to north-west (chancel)......"
  • Owner

    Historic England
  • Source

    Local (Co-Curate)
  • License

    What does this mean? Unknown license check permission to reuse
  • Further information

    Link: https://historicengland.org.uk/listing/the-list/list-entry/1392915
    Resource type: Text/Website
    Added by: Simon Cotterill
    Last modified: 1 year, 2 months ago
    Viewed: 77 times
    Picture Taken: Unknown
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES