Description"Built c 1899 by Marshall and Tweedy on the site of an 1837 Primitive Methodist Chapel. The building was originally a warehouse, but is now only a facade. The design is in the free Baroque style, including stone brackets between the ground and first floors, and two-storey bay windows at each side. The building is Grade II listed http://list.historicengland.org.uk/resultsingle.aspx?uid=1024811 . The Buildings of Grainger Town - No.50. See []." Photo by Mike Quinn, 2013.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4421702
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 2 years, 9 months ago
Viewed: 210 times
Picture Taken: 2013-05-02