Description"Dated 1838 on the panel above the door; for Richard Grainger (architect unknown). Between 1911 and 1949 it was the Gaiety Cinema. But now it serves only as part of the facade of the Eldon Centre shopping precinct. The building is Grade II listed http://list.historicengland.org.uk/resultsingle.aspx?uid=1096849 . The Buildings of Grainger Town - No.49. See []." Photo by Mike Quinn, 2013.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4417856
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 1 year, 10 months ago
Viewed: 162 times
Picture Taken: 2013-05-02