Topics > Cumbria > Civil Parishes in Cumbria > Askam and Ireleth Civil Parish > Historic Buildings and Monuments in Askam and Ireleth Civil Parish
Historic Buildings and Monuments in Askam and Ireleth Civil Parish
Listed buildings and scheduled monuments in Askam and Ireleth Civil Parish, Cumbria, from the the National Heritage List for England. Use the Search (below) if looking for a specific building / monument.
|Church of St Peter||1292088||II||1865||Ireleth|
|Drinking Fountain Near Railway Crossing||1218142||II|
|Gate Piers and Wall Enclosing Forecourt at Marsh Grange||1218964||II*|
|High Haume Farmhouse and Attached Barn||1292102||II|
|Signal Box and Attached Walling at Askam in Furness Railway Station||1197891||II||C19th||Askam-in-Furness.|
|Ticket Office and Waiting Room at Askam in Furness Railway Station||1209862||II|
|Waiting Room on East Side of Line at Askam in Furness Railway Station||1283038||II|
Primary source: the National Heritage List for England - NHLE is the register of nationally protected historic buildings and sites in England, including listed buildings, scheduled monuments, protected wrecks, registered parks and gardens, and battlefields. The list is maintained by Historic England. Check NHLE for updates and new entries.
Secondary sources: British Listed Buildings.
Add a comment or share a memory.