Historic Buildings and Monuments in Waitby Civil Parish
|Barn to South West of Waitby Farmhouse
|Boundary Stone south-west of Leases Farmhouse
|Byre Range to South of Leases Farmhouse
|Smardale Hall and Adjoining Buildings
|Tower house with later extensions.
|The Leases, Farmhouse and Attached Buildings
|Waitby and Smardale School
|Frormer school. Replaced earlier school of 1660.
|Wharton House and Attached Barn
|Waitby medieval village, part of associated open field system, and site of an associated chapel
|Waitby Castle enclosed Romano-British settlement and part of a medieval dyke
|Two Romano-British enclosed settlements and an associated regular aggregate field system at Waitby Intake
|Round cairn on the summit of Rasett Hill
|Whitber Romano-British farmstead 660m south west of Highmore Hill
|Smardale South Demesne medieval village
|Smardale Demesne Romano-British farmstead, 700m south west of Holme Farm
|Warren including three pillow mounds at Smardale Demesne, 950m south west of Holme Farm
|Smardale railway viaduct
|Scheduled Monument. Settle and Carlisle Railway.
Primary source: the National Heritage List for England - NHLE is the register of nationally protected historic buildings and sites in England, including listed buildings, scheduled monuments, protected wrecks, registered parks and gardens, and battlefields. The list is maintained by Historic England. Check NHLE for updates and new entries. Secondary sources: British Listed Buildings.