Historic Buildings and Monuments in Torver
Listed buildings and scheduled monuments in Torver Civil Parish, Cumbria, from the the National Heritage List for England. Use the Search (below) if looking for a specific building / monument.
|Bank End Farmhouse and Adjoining Barn||1335769||II|
|Barn to North of Rose Hill, in Field Across Lane||1122006||II|
|Barn to West of Bank End Farmhouse||1087213||II|
|Building to North West of Bank End Farmhouse||1335770||II|
|Building to West of Hoathwaite Farmhouse||1087211||II|
|Church House Public House||1122013||II|
|Church of St Luke||1087212||II||1884|
|Hoathwaite Farmhouse and Outbuildings||1087210||II*|
|House to North West of Bank End Farmhouse||1121986||II|
|Stable and Granary to South West of Bank End Farmhouse||1338526||II|
|Dike, circles and cairns on Bleaberry Haws||1007212||n/a||Scheduled Monument|
|Cairnfield 210m south west of Throng Moss Reservoir||1007213||n/a||Scheduled Monument|
Primary source: the National Heritage List for England - NHLE is the register of nationally protected historic buildings and sites in England, including listed buildings, scheduled monuments, protected wrecks, registered parks and gardens, and battlefields. The list is maintained by Historic England. Check NHLE for updates and new entries. Secondary sources: British Listed Buildings.