Topics > Cumbria > St John's in the Vale > Civil Parishes in Cumbria > Pennington Civil Parish > Historic Buildings and Monuments in Pennington Civil Parish
Historic Buildings and Monuments in Pennington Civil Parish
Listed buildings and scheduled monuments in Pennington Civil Parish, Cumbria, from the the National Heritage List for England. Use the Search (below) if looking for a specific building / monument.
|Church of St Michael||1086797||II||1826||Incorporating fabric of earlier Norman church|
|Devils Bridge||1311386||II||C17th||Packhorse bridge|
|Pennington Parish War Memorial Cross||1429174||II||1920|
|Stocks to South of South Churchyard Wall of St Michael's Church||1086798||II||Uncertain|
|Sundial Approximately 12.5 Metres South of St Michael's Church||1311419||II||1680|
|Whinfield Farm Cottages||1086799||II||C17th|
|Castle Hill||1007127||n/a||Medieval||Scheduled Monument. Earthwork remains of a ringwork castle.|
|Devil's Bridge SW of Horrace||1007114||n/a||C17th||Scheduled Monument|
|Eller Barrow, round barrow||1007230||n/a||Scheduled Monument|
Primary source: the National Heritage List for England - NHLE is the register of nationally protected historic buildings and sites in England, including listed buildings, scheduled monuments, protected wrecks, registered parks and gardens, and battlefields. The list is maintained by Historic England. Check NHLE for updates and new entries. Secondary sources: British Listed Buildings.
Add a comment or share a memory.