Historic Buildings and Monuments in Dufton Civil Parish
Listed buildings and scheduled monuments in Otterburn Civil Parish, Northumberland, from the National Heritage List for England. Use the Search (below) if looking for a specific building / monument.
|Church of St Cuthbert||1393131||II||1784||Incorporating medieval fabric|
|Forecourt Walls, Railings, and Gate to Brow Farmhouse||1120810||II|
|Garden Walls, Summer House to South of Rectory, Entrance Arch and Columns in East Garden Wall and Ha||1120823||II|
|Ghyll House, Attached Barn, Gin Gang, and Byre||1144939||II|
|House and Adjoining Barn at Brow Farm||1326981||II|
|Midtown Farmhouse, House and Attached Barn||1144941||II|
|Pump Near East End||1144938||II||C19th||Village green, Dufton.|
|Castle Hill||1007207||n/a||Iron Age||Scheduled Monument. Remains of settlement.|
|Walls and Piers to Main Gate at Dufton Hall||1326982||II|
Primary source: the National Heritage List for England - NHLE is the register of nationally protected historic buildings and sites in England, including listed buildings, scheduled monuments, protected wrecks, registered parks and gardens, and battlefields. The list is maintained by Historic England. Check NHLE for updates and new entries.
Secondary sources: British Listed Buildings.