Topics > Cumbria > Civil Parishes in Cumbria > Cummersdale Civil Parish > Historic Buildings and Monuments in Cummersdale

Historic Buildings and Monuments in Cummersdale


Listed buildings and scheduled monuments in Cummersdale Civil Parish, Cumbria, from the the National Heritage List for England[1]. Use the Search (below) if looking for a specific building / monument.

Structure List No. Grade Built~ Note
Caldew Bank 1335491 II    
Cummersdale House 1087740 II    
Maxwell Cottage 1087741 II    
Milestone (East of Newby Cross Farm) 1087742 II    
Newby West Farmhouse and Barn 1335492 II    
Spinners Arms 1087739 II 1930 Public House

Primary source: the National Heritage List for England - NHLE is the register of nationally protected historic buildings and sites in England, including listed buildings, scheduled monuments, protected wrecks, registered parks and gardens, and battlefields. The list is maintained by Historic England. Check NHLE for updates and new entries. Secondary sources: British Listed Buildings.

Cummersdale Civil Parish The Spinners Arms, Cummersdale
The Spinners Arms, Cummersdale
  Co-Curate Page
The Spinners Arms, Cummersdale
- Overview Map Street View The Spinners Arms is a public house in Cummersdale. It was built from 1929-1930 by Harry Redfern for the Carlisle District State Management Scheme. The pub ...

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.


ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES