Historic Buildings and Monuments in Clifton Civil Parish, Cumbria
|Bainbridge Gate and Adjoining Barn
|Church of St Cuthbert
|Parts rebuilt in 1846.
|Clifton Hall Farmhouse
|Cross South of Church of St Cuthbert
|High Dykes and Barn Adjoining
|Low Dykes with Barn and Stable Adjoining
|Town End Farmhouse and Barns Adjoining
|Town End Immediately North East of Town End Farmhouse
|Whitrigg House and Park Gate
|Clifton Hall tower
|Lowther Castle - Grounds
|Listed Park and Garden. Partly in this parish.
|The Old Kiln, Wetheriggs Pottery
|Two standing stones and a round cairn south of Crooklands
|Melkinthorpe medieval settlement, part of its associated open field system and the site of Melkinthorpe Hall
|Scheduled Monument. Partly in this parish.
Primary source: the National Heritage List for England - NHLE is the register of nationally protected historic buildings and sites in England, including listed buildings, scheduled monuments, protected wrecks, registered parks and gardens, and battlefields. The list is maintained by Historic England. Check NHLE for updates and new entries. Secondary sources: British Listed Buildings.