Topics > Cumbria > Civil Parishes in Cumbria > Great Salkeld Civil Parish

Great Salkeld Civil Parish


Settlements in the parish include the village of Great Salkeld and the hamlets of Burrell Green, Halfwaywell, Inglewood Bank and Salkeld Dykes.

Civil Parishes in Cumbria Great Salkeld Historic Buildings and Monuments in Great Salkeld Civil Parish
from https://www.cumbriacountyhi...
Great Salkeld Parish
- "Ancient parish in Leath ward, Cumberland....medieval parish church of St Cuthbert (fortified tower of c.1380). Presbyterian chapel in fields to west of village built c.1710; rebuilt 1750 ...

Added by
Edmund Anon
Great Salkeld
  Co-Curate Page
Great Salkeld
- Overview About Great Salkeld Map Street View   Great Salkeld is a small village and civil parish in the Eden District of Cumbria, England, a few miles to the north ...

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.


ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES