Beaumont House (former school)
Beumont House in Stocksfield is the former Bywell School, built in 1851, located in what was then Broomley township, in the ancient parish of Bywell St Peter. A panel on the building is inscribed "ERECTED BY W.B. BEAUMONT ESQ. 1851". Beumont House is Grade II listed on the National Heritage List for England. A new larger school was later built by the Broomley and Bywell School Board, which is today Broomley First School.